Join a company that operates internationally and is committed to investing in our future with state-of-the-art technology based on renewable energy for a better environment. Experience challenging tasks in an ever-changing field of activity and actively support our team in growing VENSYS Energy AG.
Send us your job application.
Become part of our team at our location in Neunkirchen which currently employs over 160 people. We offer you career opportunities geared to your ambitions in the sophisticated work environment of an innovative company that provides secure jobs through sustainable business practices.
Attractive working conditions
- We value a spirit of togetherness. Team work based on respect and trust is thus of paramount importance to us.
- We combine a commitment to high performance with the philosophy of a healthy work-life balance and family-friendly solutions.
- VENSYS offers you comprehensive voluntary social benefits and many additional advantages.
As an internationally operating company we have job openings for trainees looking for a career with a future. You will be working in close cooperation with engineers and specialists of various disciplines – right from the start and in a welcoming work environment. We train young people as Technical Product Designers majoring in machine and plant design (male/female) and as Industrial Clerks (male/female). VENSYS trainees aiming at careers in technology and administration distinguish themselves with
- an excellent school-leaving certificate
- a self-motivated and team-oriented work approach
- a high level of team awareness as well as a great interest in technical and economic processes.
- You are looking for an interesting insight into a career with ever-changing challenges?
- You would like to get to know the work processes in an internationally operating enterprise working in a team with engineers and specialists?
- You are highly motivated, willing to work independently and team-oriented?
Then you are welcome to send us your application for a chance to make the best of your practical semester and get valuable experience in the area of technology or administration.
As a trainee or working student (male/female/various)